Join the thriving team at Pearce Construction (Barnstaple) Ltd, a highly accomplished regional contractor and residential developer. We are currently seeking a Contracting Estimator/Surveyor to join our dynamic workforce.
This appointment will be experience-led and candidates must be able to demonstrate their experience in small, medium and large projects, up to £5M in value, within the contracting market. You will require a good solid background in both estimating and surveying as you will be responsible for these tasks.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management Team, your responsibilities will include among other duties:
- Carrying out the measurement and preparation of tenders including contribution to qualitative elements of bids.
- Promoting and growing our client base through the estimating function.
- Carrying out the measurement and preparation of valuations.
- Prepare and agree interim valuations and final accounts
- Managing financial accounts and report to Senior Management on the project performance alongside our accounting system 4PS
- Secure payments from customers within the specified contract terms
- Subcontract packages and management and payment of subcontractor accounts
- Pre-contract pricing and agreement project costs
You will work both in our office in Barnstaple and on construction sites in the region, from 8.30 to 4.45 Monday to Friday. We offer a competitive salary, generous company pension, company car allowance (driving licence required), private health care plan, other complimentary insurances, and 25 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays. Our discretionary performance bonus scheme applies from employment year two onwards.
If you would like to join Pearce Construction Contact:
Hilary Prouse, HR Manager, for an application pack
Tel: 01271 852123
Email: [email protected].